Pages

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

MAC Studio Fix Fluid Foundation Review


A while ago I bought the MAC studio fix fluid foundation. I had heard a lot of good things about this foundation and I wanted to try it. It was a bit pricey for me, it costs 26.50.

My initial reaction was that I hated it. It made my skin flake out look uneven even with moisturizer. So I went to return it. Well I talked to a lady that worked there and told her my problem and she said that I just have dry flaky skin that gets in the way of my foundation. She gave me a sample of a microfine refinisher, which btw is amazing stuff in itself.

I tried it again after using the refinisher and it made my skin look flawless. It is a buildable foundation. It is a full coverage foundation so if you want to use it like a tinted moisturizer I mix a little with my moisturizer and apply it to my face.

The brush I use is MAC's 188 brush. It makes my skin look flawless, even with my red cheeks. After I use the 188, I use the Essence of Beauty blender brush and buff it out.

All together I like the foundation and I think it's great. I don't know if this is my holy grail yet. I'm not a professional so I don't know much. But this foundation is pretty good

No comments:

Post a Comment