Pages

Friday, February 4, 2011

In's and Outs

In's and Out's is a few of the things that I'm liking right now and a few things that I'm not liking.


In's

My TV shows: Bones, The Big Bang Theory, Supernatural, Smallville and Hellcats. Definitely brighten up my week.

Yankee Candle candles. I LOVE Christmas Cupcake even though it's not Christmas anymore. It has a strong frosting scent.

Warm weather. We had one day of really nice warm weather...I can't wait for spring to get here.

Valentine's Day. Oh yeah! The boyfriend is coming up the day before so I get to finally spend some time with him.

Painting my nails! I have had the urge to paint my nails but I'm using a growth system to help them grow out. Favorite polish right now is Thanks so muchness by OPI.


Outs:

Being jobless. With that comes with no money and nothing to do. I hate it.

Long distance relationships. They suck but with the right guy their kinda worth it. End of story.

Dirty socks. I know it's weird, but I hate having dirty socks on. I have to change mine twice a day because I walk around in socks.

Cleaning/organizing. I feel like I have to do that every other day. Gets kind of repetitive and annoying. I need to become a neat freak.

No comments:

Post a Comment