Pages

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

10 Things about me!

1. I have a huge love for animals. I can't stand to see an animal suffer, I'd rather see a human suffer. Sad but true.

2. I have a love for makeup and all things beauty related.

3. I like to knit. It is very therapeutic. I can only make hats and scarfs. I would love to learn to knitt a poncho or sweater.

4. My XBOX is my baby. I love games like Fable 2 & 3, Oblivion, Viva Pinata.

5. I have naturally curly hair, but I really wish it was straight. My Chi hair straighter is my best friend.

6. I seem to have an addiction to coffee. Starbucks is my favorite.

7. I love to shop. Even if it's window shopping.

8. My favorite shows are: Bones, House, Greek, Supernatural, Smallville, The Big Bang Theory and Hellcats.

9. I like to bake sweets, cupcakes, cakes, cookies, brownies...the list can go on.

10. I treat my dog like a baby and she loves it. Her name is Angel and she is a needy dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment